ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO G.N.M.
- Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM:
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
- Reservation : Reservation as per the INC and State Govt.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (as on 31st December of that year) The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/ for LHV, there is no age bar.