B.Sc Nursing - Four year degree programme under Pt.B.D. Sharma University of Health Science Rohtak.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO B.sc (Nursing)
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission in sought.
- Minimum Education :
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only.
- A candidate belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45% as stated above.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (N)
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Candidate shall be admitted once in a year.
- Reservation as per the INC & State Govt.